CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, April 27, 2009

Birthday Weekend



The weekend is over and I survived the partying, barely! Friday was "Girls Gone Wild Happy Hour" at the Sports Page Bar & Grill. Nice locals place to hang out not to mention drinks and ALL appetizers are half price from 5 - 7pm. Then it was on to Cowboy Bill's Reloaded. My favorite bartender Lacy fixed me up with Lacy's Special Place Shots all evening. Oh and did I mention there was a bachalor party going on? Needless to say me and my friends crashed it!




On Saturday it was the famous Duval Street Bed Races. If you've never witnessed them, its a great time. Teams build makeshift beds out of required parts and foot race them down Duval Street (hoping they will stay together!) most don't.




My new kitty (Miss Cheyenne) is now a week old and I finally gaining weight. She has become VERY active too! Here is her new picture.





I also got a good picture of "Ralph" the Rooster.

0 comments: